Advising on how taxes impact our clients’ wealth is one of the cornerstones of what we do. Taxes can be a major factor that affects the strength of a proper wealth management strategy. The tax code is complicated. Understanding how it affects our clients’ short and long-term goals and making it work for our clients is vital.
- Tax review
- Concerned about capital gains tax on investments
- Tax-exempt/tax-deferred interest
- Roth IRA/401K verses traditional IRA/401K
- Tax credits
- Diversifying highly concentrated investment positions with a low-cost basis
- Social Security taxes?
- Other tax reduction strategies
- Possible tax bracket changes in retirement?
- Using your business to minimize personal income taxes
Strategic Financial Group, LLC ("SFG") and StrategIQ Tax and Business Services, LLC ("STBS") are affiliated entities under common ownership of Strategic Financial Group Holdings, LLC ("SFGH"). SFGH and all companies in which SFGH holds, directly or indirectly, any ownership stake sometimes are referred to by such affiliated company group’s trade name "IQ Companies". STBS is referred to sometimes as STBS or as its trade name StrategIQ Tax and Business.
©2018 STRATEGIC FINANCIAL GROUP HOLDINGS, LLC